Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seeking Rick Simpson Oil (cancer patient, mesothelioma)
09-16-2012, 03:47 AM
Seeking Rick Simpson Oil (cancer patient, mesothelioma)
Hello all,

I'm looking for Rick Simpson oil for my grandfather (who has mesothelioma, from working with asbestos). I'm a patient / caregiver for him. We are short on funds at the moment (from all of the other treatments [chemo, etc.]). So, if there is any way you can give me a break on cost, I would greatly appreciate it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Seeking Rick Simpson Oil (cancer patient, mesothelioma)
MMPN carries simpson oil. We have.5 grams for 35 and full grams at 65 donation in easy to dose needless syringes. Our shop is closed Sunday though. Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2012, 10:00 AM
The guy asks for some compassion for RSO and you offer $65 a gram?!? That makes me sad.
09-16-2012, 04:26 PM
    We carry full grams of Rick Simpson oil and Rasberry flavored rick simpson oil at $35 for the FULL gram. We can also cut cost by getting a full oz in a jelly jar for a really good price if your going thru alot.
Feel free to come on down to the shop at 828 Rainier Ave Seattle, Wa 98144 11-9 daily.
206-329-2223
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 07:34 PM by Slick.)
If you are a patient we have some to donate at no cost! GreenHealth is for the patients by patients.
09-17-2012, 08:00 AM
(09-16-2012 07:33 PM)Slick Wrote:  If you are a patient we have some to donate at no cost! GreenHealth is for the patients by patients.

Maybe give credit wheres its do.... your NWGT members your soliciting oil from. So i guess the patients are for patients huh. Wheres that 80 gram oil at? Maybe i should have mentioned we discount 20% for disabled, ssi, vets. Also we comp any terminal patients meds at no cost, we just need documentation. Thanks
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM
(09-17-2012 08:00 AM)MMPNetwork Wrote:  
(09-16-2012 07:33 PM)Slick Wrote:  If you are a patient we have some to donate at no cost! GreenHealth is for the patients by patients.

Maybe give credit wheres its do.... your NWGT members your soliciting oil from. So i guess the patients are for patients huh. Wheres that 80 gram oil at? Maybe i should have mentioned we discount 20% for disabled, ssi, vets. Also we comp any terminal patients meds at no cost, we just need documentation. Thanks

Dude you're response was bullshit. Does it matter when or how the compassion is pooled ? So you shit on my response to help a patient in need at no donation ?
Class act mmpn I think I've seen enough!
09-17-2012, 10:45 AM
MMPN also said they will comp all meds, from their own garden. I think that's a noble thing to offer, as if I was a cancer patient I'ld be eating a gram of RSO every day.
I don't see why he would smash on you, but who cares if his opinion is that he's better then you? I wouldn't let it bother you unless you're only doing this for the love of your competition. He probably also thinks he grows better cannabis, makes better medibles, and his hash is better blah blah blah. But like you said, "Does it matter when or how the compassion is pooled"? At least he offered free meds too.

I wish the best of luck to your Grandfather, may the oil cause the cancer to eat itself.

And about the bills, has your Grandfather sought restitution for the poisons he has inhaled? Mesothelioma has billions of dollars put away to help with medical bills, and it is accessible through either a lawyer or through some effort.

Here's a website that may be able to help: http://www.nationalmesotheliomaclaims.co...god9x4AAw.
09-17-2012, 03:25 PM

I just wanted to say thanks again for your kind generosity..

I'll be sure to keep you posted!
09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Sens-Able Patient Network also has RSO for $30.00 ()suggested Donation) a gram. We make everything in house, and offer discounts for patients on a fixed income. Love everyone offering RSO!!!