Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best CannaButter Recipe
10-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Best CannaButter Recipe
Alright everyone, i picked up two tubs of butter from bzb, but dont have a good recipe. I know there's some culinary med-masters here on thclist that could help me out with some amazing cookie/brownie recipes. any favorite butter recipe would be awesome. thanks guys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2010, 10:11 AM
RE: Best CannaButter Recipe
Treat yourself to some bomb chex mix. Throw all the good stuff in there!
And of course a few extra tablespoons of butter never hurt anybody... Big Grin
I make it all the time, it's a great on the go snack. It always does the trick too.
10-26-2010, 10:32 AM
wow...thats genius, i never would have thought of that haha. thanks alot pot snob, i'll have to try that one out.
10-26-2010, 02:00 PM
anybody got anything else???
10-26-2010, 02:09 PM
well there's always cereal marshmallow bars , try capn crunch and fruity pebbles.
I have more, but I'm out and about today, I'll post more tonight! Big Grin
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM
wow, you guys are awesome. thanks a ton. keep em coming if you've got em, im sure im not the only one on here thats interested in some good recipes.
11-01-2010, 12:17 PM
I just got some CanaButter from a local guy and all i gotta say is.... DAMN. This stuff is so strong of flavor that i can't even eat it!! I got this tub of chronic butter, but it ruins the flavor of anything i put it on!! Anyone found a good way to eat this stuff without gagging to get it down?
11-01-2010, 01:21 PM
after picking up 2 jars of butter from BZB i decided to make some medibles. i used a whole cup of cannabutter on the dough, then used another half cup to make some cream cheese frosting. they're unreal. i've tried GGL and other cannafood brands before many times and EVERYTIME i've been dissappointed, these cookies flattened me though. cooked em for 10mins @ 275, then cranked it up to 300 for the last 3-5 mins. the frosting totally makes the cookie, and pretty much doubles the potency.
04-15-2011, 08:16 PM
you use it to cook with not put on toast bro, make sum rice crispies or brownies or melt ur favorite chocolate in a double broiler n ad sum butter for a nice treat with a puch
04-15-2011, 09:28 PM
(11-01-2010 12:17 PM)DougyFresh420 Wrote:  I just got some CanaButter from a local guy and all i gotta say is.... DAMN. This stuff is so strong of flavor that i can't even eat it!! I got this tub of chronic butter, but it ruins the flavor of anything i put it on!! Anyone found a good way to eat this stuff without gagging to get it down?

Funny you mention it. I was going to try to find some strong mint something or maybe a spicy marinade.

Engaged Student :huh[/i]