Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much does BHO cost at dispensaries in Seattle?
10-27-2011, 08:56 AM
How much does BHO cost at dispensaries in Seattle?
A few months ago I decided against getting my medical card because the cost of the card and the prices of bud at the dispensaries were just not worth it to me. When it comes to BHO, with the time and labor associated with it (and the amount of bud it takes to make it), it just might be worth it for me to go out and get a recommendation.

So, I wanted to ask you oilheads, how much does a gram of BHO cost at dispensaries in Seattle? How is the quality?

Also, does Nebula in the University District offer oil? What are their prices? I ask this because I am a student with a bike and a bus pass, so I would rather stay local if I can. Big Grin

[Image: mind.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 09:11 AM
RE: How much does BHO cost at dispensaries in Seattle?
30-70 a gram
10-27-2011, 09:13 AM
If I can get oil for $50-$60, it is well worth it for me to get a card! Thanks bud!

[Image: mind.png]
10-27-2011, 11:14 AM
For sure, and if you get ur card you can shop around, there is a hell of a variety out there, even for oils
10-27-2011, 11:31 PM
(10-27-2011 09:13 AM)aero18 Wrote:  If I can get oil for $50-$60, it is well worth it for me to get a card! Thanks bud!

Considering the mandatory felony for possession of a cannabis concentrate, you might want a medical card.

Nebula has pretty damn expensive hexane oil, and waxes, last time I went there.

Being a medical patient isn't about to give you less contacts for oil, and I've never had access to so much great oil before becoming a MMJ patient.
10-31-2011, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011 10:12 AM by Know1.)
Anything over $30 is taxed IMO.

But hexane>butane as far as extraction quality goes...

If you want to try the absolute best oil hands down talk too sweettooth. I just got a sample I am going write up a review for it and its THE BEST without a doubt.

710IL
[Image: greenlanternsignature.jpg]
10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
my BHO goes for $40/g or 3g/$100. available at Washington Farmers Market or delivery in the Olympia area.

[Image: 6p5hbt9]Olympia Area Delivery
10-31-2011, 02:57 PM
I have found that it takes about 7 grams of good nugs to produce about 1 gram of high quality oil. I'm not talking trim oil. That being said, even if the meds were $8/gram, that's still $56 worth of meds put into a gram of oil.......but more like $80 as most meds are $10/gram. How can that oil be worth no more than $30/gram?
10-31-2011, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011 05:14 PM by Know1.)
(10-31-2011 02:57 PM)Willow Wrote:  I have found that it takes about 7 grams of good nugs to produce about 1 gram of high quality oil. I'm not talking trim oil. That being said, even if the meds were $8/gram, that's still $56 worth of meds put into a gram of oil.......but more like $80 as most meds are $10/gram. How can that oil be worth no more than $30/gram?

They do not use buds to make the oil they use trim that normally gets tossed in the trash. So the material cost is $0. The butane cost is about at the max 40 cents a gram if you make an oz from a can.

So $80 is retarded for rates.

710IL
[Image: greenlanternsignature.jpg]
10-31-2011, 07:14 PM
(10-31-2011 05:13 PM)Know1 Wrote:  
(10-31-2011 02:57 PM)Willow Wrote:  I have found that it takes about 7 grams of good nugs to produce about 1 gram of high quality oil. I'm not talking trim oil. That being said, even if the meds were $8/gram, that's still $56 worth of meds put into a gram of oil.......but more like $80 as most meds are $10/gram. How can that oil be worth no more than $30/gram?

They do not use buds to make the oil they use trim that normally gets tossed in the trash. So the material cost is $0. The butane cost is about at the max 40 cents a gram if you make an oz from a can.

So $80 is retarded for rates.

1 mans trash is another mans riches Big Grin