Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
THC Care Provider
03-23-2011, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 11:11 PM by PurpleHazeHashOil.)
THC Care Provider
THC Care Provider is a great place to go to get your meds. The parking is very easy, you feel safe and like you are acquiring serious medical help when going into their complex, and the service and bud is excellent.
The staff was helpful, and very professional dealing with me. The bud tender didn't speak 100% fluent Stoner-English, and couldn't tell me sativa from indica, but could tell me the effects of each strain (completely making up for not knowing the difference in a great way).
I ended up sampling three different varieties, one for the low donation of 8/gram: 185/ounce, and two for 13/gram: 280/ounce, but everything on their shelf looked delicious and I would be psyched to have any of these strains in a head stash. The buds weren't clipped down too much, but the sugar leaf is truly littered with trichromes, and I couldn't complain.
For an $8 donation one can get their Lemon Haze, a truly delicious sativa that wakes you up and helps you fight through pain. Also kind of a munchie-giver, this strain tastes deliciously citrusy with a hint of pine and menthol. Filled up my vaporizer with exceedingly smooth vapor at a high temp (205 celsius approx. versus a normal 185 I use for lower quality bud to not taste bad) and was just such a lovely smoke that I tried it in my pipe. The citrus taste was amplified, and made for quite a lovely bowl. Overall this strain was an A-, due to slightly reduced potency over what I call A-grade bud, but such an amazing purchase that it is the one I would get again for sure.
The other two buds, Black Widow and F***in Incredible are premium dankness.
Black Widow has super black, dark, sugar leaf containing (probably) huge quantities of CBD and other awesome stuff that dark bud means. Very high in thc, this bud tasted pretty bland but a little sweet, which I absolutely adore in a bud as I'm normally not a fan of bud taste. She smells of dankness, skunky and fruity, and leads to a very nice high. Somewhere between relaxed and energetic, black widow is a great deal for topshelf.
F***in Incredible looks like a beautiful indica, and is an immediate reminder as to why people pursue pot for pain relief. Great for after, before, or during a run F***in Incredible is just that, a delicious quality herb. Tasted like a stronger version of BW, to the point that it almost got a little bitter from the degree of contrast between sweet and (relatively) sour.
Definitely a place to try out, but will not replace the other dispensaries who carry topicals, edibles, sodas, ice creams, Oregon's marijuana, Mexican Schwag, any low quality herb you wouldn't want to hit, hash, or hash oil. All they have here is some nice, local medicine at good donation that they would love to toke, and so will you!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: THC Care Provider
I would have to completely agree with your post. I stopped by yesterday and it was quite impressive. Only issue was the Young lady that was my budtender couldnt tell me which were the heaviest indicas and such but she went and asked the other guy. I was looking for something for night time and he rec. Grandma Kush, Black Widow, or Ultra Skunk. I decided to sample a g of the Ultra Skunk, and then some Black Widow that I will be doing a review on shortly.

Anyway, the B.W. looks just amazing, very nice dense buds, very amber trichomes, smells great too. This is the first B.W. Ive ever had and damn, great for a evening transition smoke from W.W. during the afternoon. And the Ultra Skunk was just frosted with amber crystals, and it knocked me out last night!

They give u a pass for free parking and Its a bit of a drive from redmond, but i must say i left with a huge smile on my face! Big Grin
03-24-2011, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 10:40 AM by THC CareProvider.)
Thanks for honest review guys. glad eveyone enjoy our meds. Safe clinic environment, friendly staff, and top shelf med is our goal..http://thccareprovider.com/
03-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Just went there today. Really nice and friendly staff. Very nice waiting room and office as a whole. Got some Black Widow and Ultra Skunk (which are amazing). I definitely recommend this place.
03-30-2011, 07:56 PM
I'll definitely be checking this place out.
04-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the reviews you guys. I apologize for the inconvenience involving one of our bud tellers; we just opened, she's new and still learning. Got to start somewhere, right? If you have anymore feedback about our location and product please let me know!
04-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Glad to see your up and running and it LOOKS like everyone is happy with your place.
I'll be by today
see ya then
T-W
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I tried their Ultra Skunk and Grandma Kush, both are extremely potent. Strongest meds I've received at a co-op in nine months since getting legal. I appreciate not having to purchase whole or half ounces to get a livable cost, $40 eighths for top shelf works for me.